Dear Whitehorse Motors Customers,
We are closely monitoring and following the guidance and recommendations from local,
Territorial and Federal Health Agencies:
- Plexiglass shields have been installed to protect customers and staff.
- Surfaces, including doorknobs, workspaces, POS machines, and all frequently touched areas are disinfected regularly
- Our technicians wear gloves and thoroughly wiping down vehicles (steering wheel, shift knob covers, door handles, etc.) after servicing.
- Staff have been instructed to wash their hands frequently and thoroughly
- Touchless greetings and maintaining safe distances from each other.
- Vehicles are sanitized before and after test drives
We have also implemented the following measures to ensure your comfort and safety for your
vehicle purchasing needs:
- Buy or lease from home – Use the Virtual Sales Assistant on our website if you do not
feel comfortable visiting our showroom. We encourage you to communicate with our
staff by phone, email, skype or social media platform of your choice and complete the
deal from the comfort of your home.
- When visiting our business please keep in mind those serving you are simply doing their jobs.
- They bear no influence on public health mandates and are not there to promote or debate any political agendas or opinions.
- Differences aside, we all want to get through this and come out the other side intact and proud of the way we’ve conducted ourselves.
- We will forever be proud of the dedication of our employees and grateful to have had served
such a supportive community.
We are grateful for your understanding and hope everyone stays safe and healthy.